Thursday 14 June 2012

NO Excuses

No excuses from me this time you've heard it all before..........I have neglected my blog and that's it. It serves me right really its taken me a while to get used to the new interface again !!! 
I cant say I like this new layout its very bland and boring and to cap it all I've lost my followers.
I'm very sad about that, although I didn't really deserve any as I have  been soooooooooo lazy.
If any of my blog buddies do see this post will you leave me a little comment PLEASE.....Just so that
I know I'm not waffling on to myself :)
Does anyone have a similar experience with the followers gadget and if so can you correct it ? I really hope so.
I'll wait to hear from one of you before I decide to continue further. xx

1 comment:

  1. Helloooooooooo!!!!!!! Lovely to see you again! There are no rules about how often we blog my lovely so don't worry :D Oh and my Followers list goes up & down like a yo-yo, xxx

    ReplyDelete